CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Monkey Off My Back


This is Bethany, my 12 year old.  She weighs 98 pounds (don't tell her I told you that).  She's holding a 10 pound bag of flour.  And that's just the weight that I lost since surgery. I may have lost up to 100 from my highest weight even before surgery.

Putting a physical picture of the weight just brings back home HOW much I was carrying around.  No wonder I was exhausted all the time...

3 comments:

Catherine55 said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome that you made it to goal!! And, I love the photo! :)

Catherine

derbygirl said...

Hello??? Missing your blog...I really enjoyed it! Are you OK??? Christine

Meg said...

I'm here, I let life get away from me. Will be back to blogging VERY soon! Hopefully today. ;)