CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I didn't fall over dead, there may be hope after all!!!

Yesterday I got back on the exercise groove, and did a whole 12 minutes on the elliptical machine at the Y. Today I went to Zumba. I'm still ALIVE!! It was pretty fun, even thought it's been over half an hour since I got out and I'm still sweating like a may-un. Time for a cold shower.

I do need to get new shoes though, which sucks, because the ones I've got are new. But my little toe on my right foot keeps squishing under, I think the toe box is too tight or something. Sam's has some men's Reeboks on sale for $25, maybe those will work. I'm sick of constantly having to get new shoes because I have funkified feet.

2 comments:

Amy said...

me loves Zumba. I like to shake my ass and break it down...again...if we lived together we could become instructors and spread Zumba love all over the world!

Meg said...

We would be AWESOMESAUCE. Seriously, yo. Diggity and all that shiznit.