CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Feel Yourself Up and Get to Know Your New Boobies

After WLS EVERYTHING changes...and I do mean everything.  Even the tissues in our breasts can change.  This morning I was feelin' myself up in the shower (aka doing my breast exam) and I kind of freaked myself out for a moment. 

I felt lumps. 

OK, I admit, it scared the shit out of me. 


Then I realized, "Heeeeeeeeeey, those are my RIBS!!!!"

Feel yourself up frequently as your body changes, so you can recognize what lumps, bumps, and bones SHOULD be there. 


2 comments:

Nicole said...

those boobs are tiny :)

Dinnerland said...

Oh my God, my heart leapt into my throat from your post for a second, if you check out my blog, you'll see why.
Anyway: I love the fact that you were feeling your ribs!!!! Awesome unrealized benefit of weight loss-- a really NSV in its own way.