CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let's Get Some Shoes, Betch!

This is my sister's an my favorite video on YouTube.  I'm all about the shoes, betch.  Now you can be too.  Oprah has posted a 50% off coupon for full purchases at Payless, but it ends on the 30th.  I hope I have time to get to the store!!  I REALLY hope it doesn't turn into another KFC debacle. 

Anyway...video...




And coupon....http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091016-tows-payless

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

I am fearing another KFC episode myself...my only hope is that bc you actually have to PAY for something with the shoes...it wont be as bad. have you gone yet?

Meg said...

I didn't get to go, I spent most of the day dealing with Matt's eye problem, then Brian and I went for a ride. I drove past a Payless though, and it didn't look bad at all.