CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 10, 2009

Yummy creamy goodness for dinner tonight.

It looks nasty, but it tastes soooooo good. This is my first time eating corn since I had surgery, so we'll see how I do.

Creamy Pico Chicken

5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 jar pico de gallo
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
1 c (or more if you like) frozen sweet corn
1 block fat free cream cheese
Shredded Mexican cheese to top

Throw everything EXCEPT the cheeses into the crotch pot, turn it to high for at least four hours. You can serve the boobies whole, but I think it works out better shredded. So shred up the chicken, then add the cream cheese for the last half hour of cooking.

The rest of the family gets it served up with rice, I just put a scoop in my little bowl and go to town. NOM!!!



In other news....after working on me since he's HAD the bike, Brian finally got me to go on rides with him. And I hate to admit it, but I like it. I've gone on three rides with him so far, and I'm hoping he'll take me again tonight. He even bought me a halfie helmet with awesome red flames on it on Wednesday. Now he's trying to convince me to get a bike of my own. I already have one! It's a HYPOTHECIAL bike. My HYPOTHETICAL bike is a 2008 Vulcan 900 in red & gold, with all the awesome goodies to go with it.

Gah, Brian calls...

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

That is so funny! I love Vulcans too! They are sexy. I need a helmet...and I want a half one too...with a big bad ass star on the back of it. Maybe we can meet up in Sturgis someday. Or you could just come to the Panama City Thunderbeach...stay with us:) You need to post a picture of this food. I am a visual person. Also...do I put the chicken in shredded raw at the beginning?

Meg said...

No, put the whole titty in, and once it's cooked it will shred easily with a fork.

I really don't see us ever going up to Sturgis, but maybe we can meetup somewhere between OKC & Panama City someday. We're going to Missouri sometime in August to meet up with his folks at a lake, I have a feeling that we'll be hauling the bike behind the van.

I'll find a pic of the helmet and post it. Is purdy with badass fires. It will be perfect with the badass motorcycle boots with fires that he's going to get me. (I've learned that riding sissy is going to get me a shit-ton of clothes!!!)

Hey, email me your phone number. Mommylerkee@yahoo.com (Disclaimer, I actually hate talking on the phone, used to work in a call center. But send me your number anyway! LMAO)

Meg said...

Well, here's a link to it anyway...

http://teixeiraspolaris.com/productdetail.htm?productId=8210676&ez=Half%20Helmets~q=fidaa104zztidaa1515zz~r=~