CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 1, 2009

So crazy tired today...

I don't remember Brian getting up today, and usually I'm a light sleeper and get pissed at him for the multiple hits of the snooze button. Instead he came in from his Friday Running Club run at 8:30 and asked me if I was going to get up. The kids were all up and getting ready for school on their own, trying to be quiet. WOW. I ended up watching a DVR episode of Harper's Island until 10:00, poked around on the computer until 10:30, and took Matt to meet Bri for lunch. Went to Lowe's and my favorite nursery, spent too much money, and I STILL can't find any energy. The kids get home from school in 40 minutes, but I think I'm going to have to go crash. If I didn't know better I'd think I was pregnant, I'm so damn tired. (NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!!! YES I'M SURE!!!!!)

Had my last mint-oreo concrete from Freddy's Frozen Custard today. MMMMMMMM....soo nom. My blood sugar isn't even spiking, which is wierd. I'm going to miss those concretes, but being skinny makes it worth giving them up.

OK...need nap...maybe I AM crashing, minus the spike...ugh...

0 comments: