CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

So glad I'm on the liquids now ...

Since I'm now on the liquids only there's no way I'm going to cook. I'm a chef at heart, what you cook MUST be tasted as you go to know that it's right. Since I'm not cooking I told the girls that they need to help their dad. They've each been told to come up with something they want to make for dinner, look through the recipes and come up with a grocery list.

I submit to you the recipe created by my 11 year old daughter, exactly as she wrote it out.


Beth's malaria

spageti noodles (1/2)
feta cheese (handful)
bell peppers (2)
mushrooms (pack)
galic head
chicken
1 cup milk
beef broth (1 1/2 cups)
rosmary (cup)


I think a full cup of rosemary might be a tad overwhelming in malaria. LMBO



So...as stated, I've started liquids. Yesterday was a terrible day to start them, I had raging PMS and woke up hungry. WTF??? I NEVER wake up hungry, I'm not a breakfast person at all. Yet I woke up raging hungry, my stomach was even growling. And because day 1 of PMS is always the worst I had doG-awful head hunger all day too. I did ok through the entire day until I opened my big mouth and asked Brian if he just wanted to order pizza since we'd been doing yard sale stuff all day. DUMB. I don't even LIKE delivery pizza, but it smelled so freakin' good.

I broke. I had a slice, dunked in the deliciousness that is the garlic butter dipping sauce. Then I had a few bites of brownie with Nutella spread on them. (GIADA DI LAURENTIS, I CURSE YOU AND YOUR CULINARY GENIUS!!!!) Not enough to equal a full brownie, but still. The whole time I was eating it all I was shoveling, looking around like a kid about to get caught...praying that Brian wouldn't come in and see what I was doing. The whole time I was doing it I KNEW what I was doing was wrong, but the head hunger had so overpowered me that I was too emotional too resist. It was like, "I know what I'm doing is wrong and I don't FREAKIN' CARE ANYMORE!!!"

It bit me in the ass though. (Heh, bit me. Obsessed with eating much?) For two hours afterward I was soooooooo sick to my stomach, I wanted to make myself puke and I HATE to puke.

I figure if I'm going to have my one bad day, it's better to have it at the beginning than the end. It's not going to happen again, I'm positive. There's too much at risk, there's no way I want Dr. G cutting in to me only to have to stitch me up again because I was non-compliant. I had a bad day, it's done, it's in the past. Nothing but good days from here.

I'm all better today though. I've had a total of about 760 calories, and I've allotted myself 950 a day. The closest I've come to really eating anything was lowfat cottage cheese, and that one is allowed. I've also had about 120 ounces of water. Only 8 ounces shy of a gallon! I'm going to pee all night, aren't I?

I also worked off at LEAST every calorie that I took in today. I finally got my "mommy corner" planted, after planning on doing it since we moved in 3 years ago. Maybe sometime within the next 3 years I'll get it properly edged? I'll post a pic of it soon, it's purdy. Tropicannas, varigated ginger, cordylines, calla lillies, and something else I can't remember the name of.

Gah...it's almost 11 and I'm beat. Trying to not take any Advil for the little bit of sunburn I got, but this stupid aloe with lidocaine isn't touching it. I'll sleep it off instead.

Goodnight my loves!!!

1 comments:

Amy W. said...

We have all been there with eating like a possessed woman! You described it so well I got a really good visual :)

Have fun on the rest of your liquid diet. I was supposed to be on liquids Sat and Sun bc I am getting a fill today, but I didnt do it Saturday at all, and yesterday I was pretty good but had to have just a FEW chips and salsa, a bite of Tracey's twix, etc.

Bad girls!