CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 25, 2009

Fixin' to pack my bag.

Yeah, I live in Oklahoma, we say FIXIN' TUH.

I have to be at the hospital at 5:15 AM, for a 7:15 AM surgery. Should be in my room by noon, and Doc says that I'll be there at least overnight, probably two nights. We'll see what happens.

Brian and I went and saw Wolverine (my second time seeing it, YUMMY Leiv Schreiber!) to calm my jittery nerves. I wasn't nervous until people kept ASKING IF I WAS NERVOUS.

Anyway, off to pack my bag. I'm going to be up at 3:30 so I can be sure to shave my legs. A girl has to have priorities, right?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck! It'll all be great... keep us posted!

Amy W. said...

I shaved from neck down the day of my surgery...since I didnt know who would be seeing all my yummy bits while I was under. did you ever answer me about your surgery? If its lapro or open? And how long is your recovery time? So many of us are bandsters that read your blog...it will be interesting to hear how things are different for you.

Good luck! Cant wait till you post when you are all jacked up on pain meds!